Our Huipil Wallets are made with full-Grain leather combined with traditional textiles with beautiful bold colors and patterns from Chichicastenango Guatemala. They are designed and crafted by Guatemalan artisans supporting small family businesses.
- Multiple compartments and slips to keep your credit cards and money organized.
- Interior zipper pocket for coins.
- Full-grain leather is the strongest and most durable part of the hide 100% natural and not chemically treated. (Artisans use sustainable leather)
- Natural leather marks are to be expected giving it a unique and natural touch.
- Magnetic snap closure.
- Closed - L 7.7 ” X H 4.5”
- Open - L 7.7 ” X H 10.7”
Your purchase helps us support small family businesses and provide jobs to indigenous artisans in Guatemala, giving them a fair trade opportunity. We believe that by sticking to our roots and their authenticity we create a positive impact on communities, and celebrate our culture.